Sunday, November 22, 2009

I want this! - Vera Bradley pleated tote in "Imperial Toile"

Okay, I'm totally owning that I like Vera Bradley.  It took some time to grow on me (and for me to get around the stereotype of the woman that carries these bags - or once did, because they have gotten way hipper).  I have become even more devoted now that I am a Mom and can appreciate the ability to throw these suckers in the washing machine.  Trust me, my Louis Vuitton has been in safely in the dustbag for the past 18 months.  Baby puke + LV = many tears.  I am completely in love with the new Imperial Toile pattern and the Pleated Tote is just what I would like under the tree this year.  And throw in the Tech Case too for good measure.

Pleated Tote - $78


Tech Case - $22

Images via Vera Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...