Monday, November 30, 2009

The first step is admitting you have a problem


well, I do.  I have developed an alarming addiction to - ahem - Breyers YoCrunch Cookies n' Cream yogurt.  Yep, I could eat this stuff by the truckload.  I made the "post vacation" trek to the grocery store today and Kroger (being the enabler that it is) had the darn stuff on special.  I bought 10 of them.  It's kinda sad really.  They have other flavors that I'm sure are mighty delicious, I just can't get past the lure of the sweet, sweet Oreo.  There, I just had to get that off my chest.  Thanks!

Image via YoCrunch

2 comments:

  1. Oh this stuff is good alright. I eat this all the time.

    You should know that the other flavors are really good as well. Be adventurous and give them a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I can never ever buy these. Would not be able to stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...