Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ewoks gone wild...

...seriously.  I'm having one heck of a week:  I'm trying to recover from a sinus infection, fighting with an eye doctor (which involves me not being able to wear my contacts, just my crappy glasses), coordinating our Thanksgiving plans with the In Laws, coordinating Christmas gift giving with my hubby's big family (hopefully we will figure this out over Thanksgiving 'cause the emails are confusing me), talking to our realtor and her mentioning our house has been on the market for 234 days now (God help us) and all we hear are crickets, and then preparing to leave for said house Thursday (which means no internet, no TV) for the weekend.  I'm a bit overwhelmed, not that it's all so hard, it's just a lot on my mind.  I'm gonna try and blog some this week, but I'm not pushing it.

Anyhoo, in the meantime, please do enjoy this non-design, fashion related video.  It made me laugh so hard I had to share.  Please keep in mind that this was on the Today show on Halloween (clip is from E!'s The Soup).  I now present, Ewoks Gone Wild, do enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...