Thursday, August 6, 2009

A mini trend in the making?

One of my favorite blogs is A Townhouselady's Life. Townhouselady finds the most amazing things, her blog is chock full of great stuff (and she's a super cool person to boot)! Recently she did a post about jewelry designer Wendy Yue and her AMAZING creations. Well one of the rings (above) made me think about one of Vera Bradley's upcoming Winter 2009 patterns, "Imperial Toile" (below).
Not only the in the theme but the colors too. I would love to have that ring, but will have to settle for a bag or two from Vera. Be sure to check out more of Wendy Yue's creations in this post from A Townhouselady's Life!
Images via A Townhouselady's Life and Vera Bradley respectively

1 comment:

  1. I spotted that lovely ring on THL's lovely blog & fell in love with it. I adore Vera's patterns, must check those out!
    Hope you had a great weekend & better yet, a good week ahead!
    X deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...