Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lovely!

I was doing some random surfing and ran across these stunning evening gowns from Victoria Beckham's (I know, right?) Fall 2009 RTW collection. They really are beautiful in their simplicity and sophistication.


I have a love/hate thing with our dear Posh, I'm completely fascinated by her style (and handbag collection) but at the same time I chuckle at what she wears to certain things. I mean who would be hauling their little ones around in 6 inch platforms and always done up to the nines? I wouldn't carry a $9,000 Birkin to my kid's soccer practice, let's put it that way. Oh well, she's nothing if not entertaining.


Images via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...