Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lovely Home!

I just received the September issue of Architectural Digest. As I was breezing through it, the last article about architect Campion Platt's Palm Beach, FL house caught my attention. What a bright and cheery home!

Living room:


Master bedroom:


Pool:


Ah, the good life, his pool looks how I wish my pool looked (like someone else takes care of it - ha)! For more info visit: Designers’ Own Homes: Campion Platt: architecturaldigest.com

Images via Architectural Digest - photography by Ken Hayden
Shared via AddThis

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous home. Yes, that is my kind of pool. Where is my outdoor LCD TV? The use of colors = magnificent!
    :Ddeb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...