Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Interesting Hotel Chain Alert!

I stumbled upon the Ace Hotel chain recently in my reading. It's an interesting concept, from what I gather, they provide reasonably priced, few frills, yet funky (sort of a musician vibe) accommodations. Currently there are Ace Hotels in Portland, Seattle, New York and Palm Springs. The rooms range from single with shared bathroom to a loft with all the variations in between (including bunk beds in NY). Here are some examples of rooms from the various locations:
Standard King: Palm Springs

Ace Suite: Palms Springs
Standard: New York

Deluxe: New York

Super Deluxe: New York



Loft: New York


Standard Double: Portland

Standard Room: Seattle


Deluxe Room: Seattle



Images via Ace Hotel

2 comments:

  1. Very cool.

    I did spy this post and thought you'd enjoy it...

    http://returntobohemia.blogspot.com/2009/08/awahnee.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on this great hotel chain. In my favorite places, each & every one. I really..really want to visit the Palm Springs one. Thanks so much. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...