Tuesday, July 7, 2009

J'adore Dior!

We are smack dab in the middle of the Paris Couture season and yesterday John Galliano showed the Fall 2009 Christian Dior Couture show in Dior's headquarters. A bit of a change from his usual spectacular locations and sets. Inspired by documentary photos taken of Monsieur Dior dressing models behind the scenes for shows over 50 years ago, Mr. Galliano gives us peaks of 50's style underpinnings, etc. Here are a few of my favorite looks. As usual Dior never fails to impress and inspire. Enjoy!
Images via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. I love some and I hate some. For instance Madonna is that you in the last dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was a little distracting was that some of the models were in these weird poses and they looked mean. Certainly not his best collection, but still bits and pieces were beautiful. I LOVE the leopard dress, but I love anything leopard :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...