Tuesday, July 28, 2009

If you haven't already...

Check out the new organic bedding collection from Amy Butler. Here's a description from Amy herself:

"I am so happy to be able to share my new line of bedding with you! I have teamed up with my friends at Welspun to create this stunning, internationally inspired line. I am most excited to announce that my new line is produced in a very eco-friendly way! The bedding has all been created using 100% certified-organic cotton and low-impact dyes. I love how these designs show the world that organic can be fashionable and comfortable as well as earth-friendly. This line includes everything from comforters, duvet covers and sheets to decorative throw pillows and curtains. Everything you need to complete a bedroom!"
The patterns are beautiful and colorful and everything you would expect from Ms. Butler. The line is available at the Welspun bedding shop and Bed, Bath & Beyond . More information is also available at Amy Butler's website.
Image via Amy Butler

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Dobbygirl for the intro to Amy's line. It is fabulous! I really love her line. The oranges & pinks & then the pattern with the greys & whites. How great to be organic & still have such style.
    Thanks for your fabulous (as always) remarks on my Jackie 'O post today. So VERY appreciated.
    :D Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...