Friday, June 12, 2009

What a lovely surprise!

Reem Acra dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, vintage belt.


These lovely images (I picked my favorites) are from InStyle magazine's July 2009 issue. They are of actress Marion Cotillard shot on location in Morocco by photographer David Slijper and styled by Isabel Dupre. How beautiful! In fact the whole July issue is pretty darn good. The images aren't online yet so that's why I had to scan them - not the best job, but I try. Enjoy!

Dior gown, John Galliano booties

John Galliano dress


Giambattista Valli gown

Jason Wu dress, John Galliano booties (mentioned in my previous post)

Images scanned from InStyle magazine July 2009

1 comment:

  1. isn't Marion the most gorgeous woman?! These photos are unreal. The Giambattista Valli gown I'd love to have hanging in my closet!! Great post : D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...