Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I want this!

For some reason I've been very interested in the idea of beanbags lately. Maybe it's because I'm spending so much time on the floor with the little one and boy it would be nice to have something that she and I can lounge on without too much fuss. Not something like the beanbags from the past, but something really stylish and fun! Here are some of my favorites:


First from FATBOY:
From SITTING BULL:

"Waves"

"Candy"

"Koi Koi"

Images via FATBOY and SITTING BULL

1 comment:

  1. I adore them all but I would LOVE the Marimekko bag. We had them as kids & it's nuts how fun they were & what great memories I have laying in them by the 60's mod fireplace!! Great post :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...