Friday, June 12, 2009

I should hate these


I really should! I look at these shoes and my ankles ache and my body stiffens just thinking about navigating a corner. But darn it - I LOVE them. They are beyond the beyond. Of course they are from John Galliano - his Russian inspired Fall 2009 RTW.
*Another version of the shoe is featured on actress Marion Cotillard in July's InStyle magazine(the images aren't on the website yet, so I'll scan and post because they are outstanding - Isabel Dupre styled the shoot).
Just a side note - wasn't that Isabel Dupre that came over to help Kelly Bensimon "clean out" her closet on the RHONY lost footage episode?
Image via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...