Sunday, June 7, 2009

Amazing Hotel Renovation!

About 4 1/2 years ago my new hubby and I set off to honeymoon in lovely Hawaii. We stayed at the magnificent Royal Hawaiian, that pink jewel of a hotel/resort that sits right on Waikiki beach where the royal palace once stood (if I'm not mistaken). What a hotel! Just beautiful. Every so often when I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, I'll pop over to their website to just daydream. A few months ago when I did just that, the site said the hotel had closed for renovations! Ohhhh, you know I couldn't wait to see pictures of the finished project. Well, they are finally finished, the grand opening gala was March 7th and from these pictures, it was well worth the wait! Wow, I'm loving the graphic pink and chocolate brown rugs in the breezeway and the rooms - well, let's just say I really NEED to go back for a visit! They even overhauled the pool area. Please do enjoy, aloha!


Images via Royal Hawaiian

2 comments:

  1. I need a vacation so bad and that just got me itching for one. Beautiful hotel. Great choice for a honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The renovation was indeed a success! The rooms look fresher and more inviting now after the renovation took place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...