Monday, June 1, 2009

Amazing Hotel Alert!

Reception
Lobby Lounge

I was flipping through March's Hospitality Design magazine and ran across a feature about a hotel in Portland, Oregon called the Nines. Oh my gosh, it is beautiful! Designed By SERA Architects and decorated by ForrestPerkins it is LEED Silver. The colors are outstanding! Makes me want to plan a trip to Portland. Do enjoy the luxury!

Superior Room

Junior Suite


Deluxe Room

Corner King


Nines Suite

Bathroom Vanity

Images via the Nines

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the color combo in the rooms. Particularly liking the bathroom vanity and the wallpaper.

    Very swanky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing indeed! The colors are perfect for relaxation. I am traveling to Portland in two weeks (son graduating from U of O) but I am afraid it's a hide-a-bed for mom! Maybe next time. Thanks for the visual delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...