Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I want this!

Urban Outfitters has some really cute little jewelry stands right now. I'm always looking for new ways to display what I have so I don't forget (out of sight, out of mind - right?):

"Oak Jewelry Stand"

"Sea Fan Jewelry Stand"


"Dogwood Tree Jewelry Stand"

"Blooming Branch Jewelry Stand"

These are just a few of my favorites. I think a couple of these mixed and matched on the dresser or vanity would be perfect. There are a lot more options online, check them out here. Did I mention all are extremely affordable?

All images from Urban Outfitters

3 comments:

  1. You see jewelry stand I see my necklaces becoming the newest cat toy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily my cats are not too ambitious and they steer clear of jumping on furniture (other than the sofa, chairs and dining room table - which is rarely used). Tempting as it might be :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine are evil little "while yoiu were sleeping" jumpers. I find paw prints on things and stuff on the floors come morning. During the day? They know I'd kill them but apparently all bets are off once they here us snooring away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...