Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I want this!

I love Williams Sonoma Home - when I get the catalog in the mail I flick through it immediately and mark the pages with things I love (but sadly will not buy right now) - here are a few that really caught my eye and that I adore:

Lovely lobster printed canvas pillow - $88

Silver Sea Life collection (sadly all but the lobster have sold out - that was quick!)
Silver Plated Shells - $28 each or $75 for the set of 3Super cute Printed Sea Life Outdoor Pillows - $78 each (on sale)

Wow! I think I'm seeing a trend of me really liking ocean things - perhaps this is not a design trend but a need for a vacation at the beach!

2 comments:

  1. When you're ready to buy a beach house, you'll have it all decorated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...