Thursday, April 30, 2009

I want this!

How do I love Tory Burch's clothes and accessories, let me count the ways.... I am a bonafide Toryaholic, I became one the first time I walked into her NYC store (you know the one on Elizabeth Street - the first one). The minute I entered, I knew I had found my perfect match. I love the patterns, the colors, the everything. Her tunics - everyone woman should own at least one - are amazing, the totes are incredible (used mine as a diaper bag), I could go on and on and on. Yeah, her stuff's a bit pricey, but watch for sales - she has good ones. If I were a richer gal I would practically live in nothing but Tory.

I was checking out the website earlier and ran across what I would consider the perfect Spring to Summer outfit:

Tory Burch's "Venice" Long Caftan and metallic "August" thong. Unfortunately, they are quite pricey, so I will just have to admire from afar. Ah, but I can dream...

Also check out the boutiques - the interiors are so fab! Love you Tory!

Images from ToryBurch.com

2 comments:

  1. i hear you. can't say i LOVE any of these but i do like those orange shoes!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...i think i just commented on the wrong post, haha! cause i really LOVE this tory burch stuff! last comment was for balenciaga :)

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...