Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I want this!

While my daughter was napping today I flipped over to HSN just to see what was on (don't judge me, I don't get out much) and saw them present the following bracelet from the Princess Amanda Collection - not sure who she is, but just go with it.

Really the picture doesn't do it justice, it is a really cool piece (compared to the other questionable pieces shown during the time I was watching). What I love is the detail of the black and white enamel stripes on the sides of the champagne colored hearts.

That unexpected touch is what caught my eye and reminded me of a circus or even Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape phase. Okay, so I'm not going to buy it (at $200, it's not in my budget), but it's a very interesting piece, one that I shall keep tucked away in my brain for inspiration at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO not judging you. I've been pulled in to the allure of many a HSN item.

    They ALWAYS put stuff on sale. Just keep checking back in on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...