Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have it!

I love Nars makeup, his colors, his formulas - all amazing! I've raved about his blushes, now I'm gonna rave about a nail polish color he has called Schiap. It's a lovely bright, blue-based pink - his homage to the great fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli's signature color. I am currently sporting it on my tootsies and am loving how it just brightens everything up (including my mood). If you need a little pick-me-up I highly recommend it!

logo from Nars website, go there and enjoy the beauty!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, but "currently unavailable." Boo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a tough color to find - sells out a lot. Sephora.com is a good place to check too. It's such a lovely (not "cheap" looking bright pink).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...